Randy Alvarez, host of The Wellness Hour, interviews Madison, Alabama dentist Terry Burgess, DDS about dental implants.
Dr. Burgess has been a trusted name in dental excellence in North Alabama for over 28 years. He is a gentle, caring dentist who prides himself in keeping current with the most recent advances in dentistry and equipment. He and his excellent team of professionals provide a warm, compassionate, stress-free environment with a strong emphasis on getting to know each patient.
He received his doctorate of dental surgery from the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis after earning his B.S. degree in Biochemistry from Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Burgess believes you never stop learning, which is why he completes over 100 hours of continuing education in dentistry each year.
His advanced studies go beyond the basics of dental school to include:
– Comprehensive Implant Residency Program
– IV Sedation
– Dr. Peter Dawson – St. Petersburg, Florida, the foremost teacher of Advanced Dentistry in the U.S.
– L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
– J.P. Consultant Institute, a California based company to implement the newest and best techniques, medication, and treatment for controlling periodontal disease
– Advanced training with the FDA approved Periolase Laser to treat periodontal disease
– DOCS – Certification for Oral Conscious Sedation
– Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, the premier teaching institute in the world for cosmetic dentistry
Dr. Burgess is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Alabama Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Alabama Academy of General Dentistry and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
Dr. Burgess and his wife Ann enjoy discovering new and delicious restaurants (especially Italian), Alabama football, and traveling, but their true passion in life is spending time with their grown children and their spouses.
Dr. Burgess and his team work hard to fulfill their patients’ wants and needs. We look forward to meeting and you experiencing the excellence of Madison Dental Care.
Disclaimer: This website does not engage in any medical services nor does it provide medical advice. The Wellness Hour, its employees and its Editorial Advisory Board do not endorse any of the procedures or technologies presented on this site. No action should be taken based upon the contents of this website; instead please consult with your medical professional.