Kidney & Urinary Tract Health with Heather Dane, Health Coach & 21st Century Medicine Woman
Randy Alvarez, host of The Wellness Hour, and Christa Orecchio, founder of The Whole Journey, interview Heather Dane, Health Coach & 21st Century Medicine Woman about kidney and urinary tract health.
Heather Dane combines ancient wisdom from her Native American lineage with holistic health and nutrition training to offer cutting-edge prescriptive remedies. She has coauthored two books with Louise Hay, has her own show on Hay House Radio, and has excellent info to share with you on The Randy and Christa Show.
Here’s what we talk about:
1. How to tell if you have early stage bladder/kidney issues or a propensity toward them
2. The role of stress, fear, and lifestyle in these issues
3. Discovering the signs of low immunity that lead to these issues
4. Determining your organ health and how to look upstream at the adrenals
5. The almighty and necessary mineral tests that can change your life
6. How oxalates play a role (your healthy greens) in keeping your bladder and kidneys locked in inflammation
7. How thiols, another compound in healthy food (cruciferous veggies), can cause irritation
8. Determining your threshold of certain foods
9. How to determine if you have the CBS mutation that prevents you from metabolizing sulfur-containing foods like eggs and cruciferous veggies
10. What salicylates are and how you can eat foods containing these under the threshold
11. The fine balance of copper and how having too little or too much (copper IUDs or copper water pipes can do this) can wreak havoc on our mineral balance (zinc especially) and therefore our kidney, bladder, immune, and urinary tract health
12. Why your emotions matter so much in all of this
This is a show that everyone can benefit from regardless of having issues with their kidney or bladder or adrenals. If nothing else, watch this show to learn about copper levels in your body and to start asking your doctor to check for them annually.
About Heather Dane
A former high-powered corporate executive who suffered massive burnout, Heather Dane took a radical career leap after spending many years investigating the cause of her myriad health problems.
Now a highly sought after Health Coach, Dane combines her accumulated business and health acumen to support thousands of people in healing naturally with lifestyle, nutrition and nutritional supplements.
As the official personal health coach to world renowned alternative health pioneer Louise Hay, Dane has joined forces with her to bring the most cutting edge wisdom including a culmination of Hay’s lifetime of work in their two books, Loving Yourself to Great Health and The Bone Broth Secret. These books reveal how making loving choices about the food you eat and the thoughts you think can deeply nourish your body and soul.
Heather is a regular contributor to Mind Body Green, Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation Journal, HealYourLife.com; and she has a Hay House Radio show that airs on Mondays.
Considered a 21st century Medicine Woman, Dane draws from her Native American lineage, combing ancient wisdom, her myriad holistic /alternative health training, as well as modern technology to offer the most cutting edge prescriptive remedies for your health. She specializes in supporting people to resolve addictions, weight challenges, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, autoimmune illness, energetic sensitivity and much more, while enhancing their capacity for self-love and self-care.
Learn more at www.heatherdane.com.
Find other doctors who perform this procedure.
Type the procedure in search box, then press the RETURN KEY.